Whether you are thinking of getting just one piece of new equipment, upgrading your equipment, or setting up a whole new surgery, investing in equipment is often a long-term investment, and not just a simple fixed cost. Thus it is essential
to get it right from the start and to knowingly plan every facet no matter how big or small the installation entails.
- Ask the right questions from the start
- Avoid the entrapment of "hidden costs"
- Other factors to consider apart from just pricing
- Aftersale considerations to remember
- What to do when your equipment breaks down or malfunctions?